Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let LOVE come down....
     rain, pour, drench, flood, refresh of me with All your love Papa...
           ......I'm ready to be drenched in your unfailing, unmeasurable, undone, unbelievable, unmatchable, unbeatable, overwhelming, unhindering, deep, deep, deep love that fills my heart.  I've lived in it once and I always look back...and now you offer your love again and again and again.  
I see your love....   in every way...  will you show me.... Papa?

glory
You say come away with me my love...
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
All you say.... come to me and snuggle with me my love...and ....
in awe...
in awe...of my love....
Father and daughter.
Thank you that I can I always come back to you and you love me in any way.....
watch where you step.
watch where you step....even when I feel so MESSY, you still take me in into your arms of love....
.
.
.....That I can walk and run and skip and dance with all the days of my life....
Will you show me how to recieve all a your love for me....
.
.
((( ♡ )))
....and more...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment