Monday, July 16, 2012

Moving....new adventures, new places, people...
I'm moving to in about a month to a small town in California.  Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to just jump in the car and move to a new place...I feel like this a start to new adventures in my life.  I'm soooooo excited to pack all my belonging in my little car and TRAVEL to a whole new place, sometimes my heart almost skips a beat just thinking about one of my dreams coming true....

Hmmmmmm adventures....

adventures
freedom in adventure....
Zippin
....fly away to find out who you are or who you can be.....
Traveling traveling
Traveling traveling......
Adventures.
Adventures.....you'll never know who you'll meet on the way....
Hope you can enjoy lot's of marvelous adventures too...

No comments:

Post a Comment