Sunday, July 8, 2012

Revealing the LIGHT....
I say "Papa, you mean you want my whole heart?"
YES.... I love all of you my darling, beloved.  I am unashamed in who I made you... You are beautiful, my treasure, secure in me forever!  Forever mine...

Spice up some sweaters :)
I want to be knitted on all of you my darling, I want your heart and you take my heart...
curtains
....I want you to come to the secret place and let me reveal all my love to you...
......And to be completely free in all this love I have for you....BE FREE my darling....
Don't hold it all in any more..... Let my love spark a light in your precious heart....
paper lantern festival - Thailand
.....there's alot of lights in your heart to be revealed....
row.
So come away with me my darling....

No comments:

Post a Comment