Friday, June 29, 2012

Sister's....  
  Their like one of the best gifts ever...  I feel like the more and more I'm around my sister I love her even more than the time I saw her before.  Even though I'm kinda biased I feel like I have the BEST sister in the WHOLE world.....to me ... she's like a movie star and sometimes I think to myself I can't believe I'm related to her!
  
Sisters... sisters
Sisters... sisters.....  I love my sister.
Papa, thank you for the BEST gift of having a sister....
My sister is visiting me.... and I forgot the TREASURE of having a sister...
When we're together....
Sister, sister secrets.
Sister, sister secrets.  And share our hearts...
Sister, sister secrets......
And here's the movie STAR.... This is MY Beautiful SISTER...
        and BEST friend ever...
.photo-1.JPG.jpgl
I love you Shell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment