Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I can't wait to be in your presence Jesus....   Thank you that I can ask you any question and you don't get annoyed, that your love is unfailing, that it never leaves me, that you have the best in store for me, that you want to prosper me and not to harm me, that you have a hope and future for me, that your patient, that your quick to listen to me and know my needs, that you know me more than anyone else, that you run with me and show me how much you love me, that you have confidence in me when I don't have confidence in myself, that you forgive faster than a blink of an eye, that you paid for everything and I can walk in your riches, that you see beauty when others see ashes, that your humble and gentle, kind, loving, full of grace and mercy, compassionate, sensitive, caring, and BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you for your presence today...

55 gentle ways to take care of yourself when you’re busy busy busy.
For waking me up and a new day... Even though today was tough I could feel your presence with me, and your sweet whisper "I Love you, and I will never stop loving you"
<3 this
♥ this:)
For knowing my heart:)  Sometimes I have the hardest time communicating and I just can't speak right and I feel like people misunderstand me all the time.  Thank you that you love communicating with me and know what I'm trying to say.  Thank you that there's hope and you want to restore and help me in talking.
Tomorrow Never Knows #nowplaying
That You love to sing sweet melodies over me EVERYDAY, please help me to hear for them!
Jacqueline Jaszka // flowers
.. ..
.. ..And that I can be refreshed in your presence all the time Jesus... Thanks for calling me your own and letting me live in you presence:)

No comments:

Post a Comment