Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Living in Grace is such a wonderful thing...... there's so many suprises, excitement, and wonder.  I feel like there has been so many gifts of love and grace given to me these last few weeks.  Even when I fail in so many things Jesus lifts my up and showers me in his love.  I just can't get over the power in knowing daddy.  The best gifts in life are the ones that are free.......

Smile smile smile!!
Smile smile smile!!
This makes me want to be right there with them.  They look soo happy and content; BEAUTY!  
I love when people laugh and smile, it lights a spark in my heart to see how beautiful and simple love is....
smiles
No matter if your young or .....
smile, smile, smile
or old, your smile still is wonderful and is so beautiful when it's shared!!!!!
:-)
:-)   And Love is BEST.  There's something in me that burns for love, and Papa says I made you for love!  I love you my darling until the very end, I long to be with you and love you forever.  Lets be in Love....
smiles
TAke care of you, even when you don't think you can do it, I will always come through to you.  I love you and my love will never stop.
running
run to me and I will be with you and show you my deep love.

No comments:

Post a Comment