Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Corvallis, OR the Heart of the Valley. Marys Peak in the background. Love is in the air.
Yesterday, I had a wonderful day spent with my Papa!  My dad is such an adventurous man that I really like to spend time with.  Our day included:







Sleeping in till 6:20 and my dad waking me up to go on a hike with him

.
And then...

Dog Mountain, Spring

Dog Mountain carpeted with spring wildflowers in the Columbia River Gorge, Pacific Northwest, WA USA
After 3.7 miles up straight up and 3.7 back down our bodies were ready for....
Iced coffee.
Iced coffee.
My dad always takes care of me and helped me wash my car...
Using the same washing materials you would use for your car: sponge, mild + diluted detergent, and water, you can freshen up your trampoline for the summer time or anytime after dirty feet.. ;)
I had a WONDERFUL DAY with my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment