Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm 27 today and I just don't know what to say.....

I still feel like...


little girl
little girl on the inside.  
But I feel like I have been through a lot more than I was when I was that age and I'm very thankful that Papa took me through those time with Him right by my side...
He's showing me about How to recieve ALL His love for me today...
//
He's says I love you the MOST...

I love being with you!

I made everything about you and Your worth celebrating!

Your worth getting all my love,
Your my beloved
My cherished one

I made you, every little thing about you, even the ones people don't understand I (Your proud Father) understand and I cherish All of you my beloved!













Here my bouquet for You Darling!

relax....
relax....  With me, make my home your home.  Let me fill you with my presence beloved!

Casual
I am near you my Dear one, my beloved... even when your face is turned away from me I still am captivated with overwhelming love for you.
the best mix
Even when you feel sooo far, I am growing + making you into this Beautiful One I have called you to be....
It's not too far away... Today... let me love you!

Birthdays!
Birthdays;
Blow out the candles,  and I will bring you to wishes and dreams I have for you My beautiful one..

No comments:

Post a Comment