Saturday, February 25, 2012

My first blog.....
I woke up this morning just desiring to be fashionable and beautiful in so many different areas of my life but mostly in what I wear.  I have always had a hard time deciding what to wear because I'm afraid what others may think or will I fit the norm.  As I write.. I feel more and more strongly that we all have our own unique style which free's us to be ourselves more than we know (I know).  Wow, so today I'm going to step out, BE FREE, and learn to love how my papa created me...
    As I was jogging this morning there's was something that kept popping in my head that I felt was so significant in my journey in being FREE... I can't think of it right now but I'm sure my papa will bring it up again if he wants me to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment